HKUGA Policy Group – Monthly Luncheon
Regular Lunch Sharing: “Future activities and Development of the Group”
The HKUGA Policy Group aims to build a positive and open platform to enable and enhance our members’ public participation, with a view to making public the voices of university graduates, upholding the necessary professionalism for an advanced and diversified society, promoting rational exchange of views, and respecting the interests of the different groups, including the minorities and underprivileged. Openness and diversity are the principles for both HKU and HKUGA.
To echo with this good intention, three focus teams have been already set up accordingly:
- Hong Kong Governance Team - with focus on public governance issues of Hong Kong.
- Finance Concern team - with focus on issues about economy, development strategy and financial sector related to Hong Kong;
- Chinese Value Promotion Team - with focus on promotion of Chinese values
- Meeting with Mdm. Elsie Leung to learn more about the coming political reform for HK
- Aug to Oct: Establishment of Finance Roundtable (for professionals / practitioners in the finance-related sector)
- 28 Aug (Fri): Consultation forum on HKUGA Trust Fund
- 4 Sept (Fri): Dinner talk on education by Prof. Cheng Ying Cheong
- 28 Sept (Mon): Dinner talk on governance by Mr. Joseph Lien
- Sep/Oct: 中華文化及其復興運動系列講座
- Dec: 山河錦繡中華情音樂會(協辦)
- Jan/Feb (2010): 夫子廟會
Conveners of Policy group and its teams invite you to join the sharing. On the one hand, they would like to report to you about the past and upcoming activities; more important on the other hand, they want to share the views and suggestions for the coming activities and development. All HKUGA members are welcome to join.
Date: 14th August 2009 (Friday)
Time: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
Quota: Around 10 to 25
(Priority will be given to Life Members, Policy Group Members and Full Members)
Location: Jubilee Restaurant & Bar (G/F., 12-13 Jubilee Street, Central, Hong Kong)
Map and direction
As for this luncheon on 14th August, we hope to gather some elites and experts to look into the future development of Policy Group and, as a result, for the betterment of our society.
CF Wong - Mobile : 9622 0207; Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayne Cheng - Mobile : 9750 0629 Email : email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on 14th August.
Hong Kong University Graduates Association (HKUGA)