Date: 1 May 2014 (Public holiday)
Time: 10:00am -12:00nn
Venue: Hong Kong Jockey Club Fanling Beas River Country Club (map)
Driving and Parking: Please click here for the details
Transportation: 50K minibus
Fee: $200 per kid (for member of HKUGA family)
1) A tour in the staple that center instructors would introduce to participants about living habits of horses like what they eat and how they sleep etc.
2) A guided horseback riding experience.
* As requested by HKJC, please sign and bring the indemnity form for the participation on 1 May 2014
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY TO THE RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY PROVIDER
IN CONSIDERATION of your allowing me to participate in the activity mentioned above, I hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agree with the Recreational Activity
Provider as follows (to the maximum extent permissible by applicable law):
1. I participate in the activity at my own risk and responsibility.
2. I have received a risk warning in relation to the recreational activity.
3. I hereby release and hold harmless the Recreational Activity Provider, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions, demands, suits, proceedings or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties on my behalf for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract, breach of any express or implied warranty that the recreational services or activity will be rendered with reasonable care or skill, breach of any statute or statutory duty or in any way whatsoever.
4. In the event that I am injured or my property is damaged, I will bring no claim, or commence any legal proceedings, against the Recreational Activity Provider in respect of that injury or damage.
5. I hereby indemnify and keep indemnified the Recreational Activity Provider from and against all and any actions, demands, suits, proceedings or claims that may be brought or made against the Recreational Activity Provider by any person by reason of or in respect of any act, default or neglect by me in participating in the recreational services or activity or in anyway whatsoever relating thereto or arising therefrom and from and against any costs and expenses that may be incurred by that person in connection with such actions, demands, suits proceedings or claims.